Surviving the global economic downturn – how supply chains and logistics providers need to evolve in a changing economic environment
Last year’s Global Distribution Strategies conference in Amsterdam was a great success, attracting over 150 high ranking logistics professionals.This highly interactive conference will bring together high-level 3PL and supply chain executives to debate the crucial issues affecting the industry – focusing on maximising opportunities as we move out of the recession.
Addressing all the main issues which shippers and logistics companies face in the region, the 2nd Global Distribution Strategies–Europe has already attracted a great deal of interest with sponsors including Agility, TransportPlaza, Ortec and Eve Partners. It will focus on the belief that, whilst the economic forecast for the near future remains uncertain, the potential for recovery in 2010 remains a strong possibility.
High-level speakers include:
- Philips Lighting
- Deutsche Bank
Key reasons to attend:
- Exclusive industry and regional survey results
- A host of influential decision makers will be sharing their unique industry insight
- Extensive networking opportunities – over 150 senior executive are expected to attend from a wide range of market segments.
- Participate in highly interactive discussion panels
- Knowledge-driven programme compiled by industry experts
- Discounts on a number of Ti’s comprehensive research reports
Tel: +44 (0) 166 6511 872www.ticonferences.com